CE was a student project.  Henrich wrote a far better Webmail tool. which I'm not  sure why was never delpoyed.

Never mind all that.  Let's forget CL history.

It is 2009, not 1998.. MSU demands that folks set their mail.msu.edu forwarding to a foreign address.  MSU hides e-mail forwarding under the most obscure label you can imagine: "MSU prefs."  Is MSU serious about reaching thousands of people?

/rich