From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Laurence Bates
Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2009 3:37 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] Dropped Verizon Calls

I had great cell phone reception in Erickson hall until about three - six
months ago.  I was able to get cell calls even in the basement before but
now cannot get cell phones even from my office on the second floor.

Some think that it may be due to our new (possibly metal coated) super-low-E
windows, which we love, but I am wondering whether there might have been a
change in the Verizon antenna locations around campus.  I have updated my
antenna listing but it did not help.

Laurence Bates