Ok.  Does anyone have any specific contact over at ACD.Net for discussing the lack of stability that we are getting at our off campus location?  We have had the WORST uptime with them, and I'm about 3 minutes from calling them to come get their DSL modem and shoving it.... Well....  You get my point.

I know they're using the service that connects them directly to MSU.  The issue is with ACD, not with MSU, I can confirm that.  Is this something I should be contacting ACD for directly?  Or is there an on campus contact, such as ATS?

This is just driving us crazy.  We've had more down time in the last month than we have stable working time.

Thanks for anyone's information.  I'm not really looking forward to calling their tech support number and just getting someone blindly.

-dak

- dak aldrich
- network admin
- college of music, msu