Re: [MSUNAG] Google Apps Question I was just curious if the data that was lost was recoverable for Ashley, Cheryl or Dean.

Also, I recently learned that Lansing Community College (LCC) has been using Google Apps, it looks like, since December 2007 (http://tinyurl.com/yevpp6a), but maybe some of you knew that already.

I recently started reading “The Big Switch: Rewiring the World, from Edison to Google” (http://tinyurl.com/yal6prm) and now understand why Microsoft sees Google as a rival, it’s not the search, it’s the utility.  Interesting parallel the author draws between the advent and spread of electricity as a utility and Google.

-t