I was just curious if the data that was lost was recoverable for Ashley,
Cheryl or Dean.

Also, I recently learned that Lansing Community College (LCC) has been using
Google Apps, it looks like, since December 2007
(http://tinyurl.com/yevpp6a), but maybe some of you knew that already.

I recently started reading ³The Big Switch: Rewiring the World, from Edison
to Google² (http://tinyurl.com/yal6prm) and now understand why Microsoft
sees Google as a rival, itıs not the search, itıs the utility.  Interesting
parallel the author draws between the advent and spread of electricity as a
utility and Google.

-t

--
Troy Murray