https://state-mail.com/

-----Original Message-----
From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Troy Murray
Sent: Friday, October 02, 2009 12:07 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] Let's break this down

I agree that it would be interesting to see the updated numbers.

I've seen some students using that alternative web interface someone created
to talk with mail.msu.edu.  The State News did an article on it last year or
so, forget exactly when and I forget the address.  I seem to recall that it
worked liked a web based IMAP client.

-t

--
Troy Murray