"MSU demands that folks set their mail.msu.edu forwarding to a foreign address. "

What is this statement supposed to mean? I don't forward my MSU email, and I know many others who don't.

From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Richard Wiggins
Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2009 3:47 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] A note about MSU's first e-mail system, circa 1983 -- and in 2009

CE was a student project.  Henrich wrote a far better Webmail tool. which I'm not  sure why was never delpoyed.

Never mind all that.  Let's forget CL history.

It is 2009, not 1998.. MSU demands that folks set their mail.msu.edu forwarding to a foreign address.  MSU hides e-mail forwarding under the most obscure label you can imagine: "MSU prefs."  Is MSU serious about reaching thousands of people?

/rich