This item has never been used, and has been sitting around in the box in my
closet for several years -- the copyright date on the box is 1997, so this
isn't today's model.  Free to the first person who comes to claim it.  (This
is personal property, not University property, just to be explicit.)  The
holidays are coming, and this makes a great gift.

The box contains:
AAA-133 three-channel PCI Wide UltraSCSI array adapter
Adaptec Array 1000 Family Manager Set software for Windows NT, NetWare
Adaptec CI/O Array Management software
Adaptec ARRAYConfig initial boot array installation software
Two internal 5-position cables with active termination:
  -- 50-pin UltraSCSI
  -- 68-pin Wide UltraSCSI
Complete documentation

It supports RAID 0, 1, 0/1, 5

If you're interested, email me, and we can arrange for pick-up.

--
Carl Raymond
Software Developer

(517) 353-8977