Hi,

My wife and I switched our cell phone service from Sprint to Verizon
this summer.  I never thought much about coverage before because I
got a great signal almost everywhere.  I had a trimode phone and
could even pick up calls in many places in the UP where others
traveling with me got nothing.

Our new phone service is very spotty.  Lots of problems with dropped
calls both here on campus and elsewhere in the Lansing area.  I have
regular problems with voicemail not being delivered for days. The
phones are LG Dares.

bob