Hmm, such an unprovoked personal attack is unexcusable, but for the
record it has not made its way to my inbox, did it really go out to
the whole list (or get tied up in the mail system to be delivered
later)?  And would it make a difference if one sent an unprovoked
personal attack privately instead of broadcasting it to the
list?  Just wondering -- as everyone can tell I have a deficiency of
social skills.

-- dkm