MSU requires, in particular, that students understand that official MSU mail
will come to their msu.edu  e-mail address.  MSU wiill no loger send
official paper mail to students.

Listen carefully, Chris.  Paper mail is no longer.  Therefore your
msu.eduaddress is critical.

You've been gone for a while, Chris.  Don't comment on things you don't know
about, OK?

/rich