From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of alex.stone
Sent: Wednesday, October 07, 2009 7:01 PM
To: Vicki Morrone
Subject: 'Scholarship funds for students studying sustainable and organic ag from Annie's Homegrown': New Blog entry from Cover Crops Group at eOrganic

Blog entry 'Scholarship funds for students studying sustainable and organic ag from Annie's Homegrown' by alex.stone

Annie’s Homegrown is pleased to announce we are again offering
$50,000 in scholarship funds to students studying sustainable and
organic agriculture.  Sustainable and organic agriculture is at the very
root of our philosophy:  Planet to Food. Food to People. People to
Planet. We believe healthy soils and healthy farms are the foundation
for healthy foods, which help make healthy people!  Therefore,
we’re proud to support the next generation of farmers.
Undergraduate and Graduate students studying at an accredited US college
or university are eligible to apply.  Please visit
http://www.annies.com/sustainable_agriculture_scholarship [1] to learn
more.  Our application is available at
http://www.annies.com/scholarshipapplication [2].  The deadline to apply
is October 31.