We are pleased to announce an experimental online site for the Journal
of
Geoscience Education! The September issue of JGE, a Special Issue on
Thinking and Learning published under JGE's new guidelines, is now
available
at:

http://www.journalofgeoscienceeducation.org

Articles are available in both html and PDF format, and are listed in
the
Table of Contents. To view html format, simply click on the title of the
article. To download PDFs, simply select the "Download PDF" link beneath
each article.

This site offers several unique options that will enhance the
community's
ability to comment on articles in real time, facilitating an active
discussion between scholars in the U.S. and around the world. Beneath
each
article you will see a box labeled "Post a Comment". Use this option to
engage in a discussion about the article, ask the author questions, or
suggest additional reading. You may also email article links by
clicking on
the SHARE link at the top of each page.

Please take a moment to view the material in the right-hand column of
the
Online JGE site. Support JGE by joining NAGT, review the publishing
guidelines, or explore online content. We would appreciate your
response to
this experimental site - an online survey is posted for your
convenience.
Please feel free to email any comments, positive or negative, to our
Online
JGE email, [log in to unmask] We plan to continue
enhance the look and feel of the Online JGE over the next few months.
Your
feedback will help us determine the importance of an online JGE to the
community.

Sincerely,
Joe Elkins, Editor for Technology
Julie Libarkin, Editor for Production