From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Aldrich, Dak
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2009 3:42 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] ScriptLogic

Ok.  Just a quick question for some of you.  I was looking for a low
cost Password Reset and found Script Logic... in the process of
talking with a sales person, they brought up the ScriptLogic Desktop
Management.  Alex has said that several departments on campus use it.

I'd like to hear people's opinions on the software and the service
levels from ScriptLogic.

Thanks!

-dak

-dak aldrich