Greetings:

Some time ago, i heard a rumor that MSU may / may not be in talks with
Apple over an agreement for a series of iTunes servers, or some system
that would allow Faculty to share iTunes libraries to other computers
on campus so that students may do listening exercises and other
homework involving audio, remotely.

Does anyone know if this was in fact true, or what has or is becoming
of that?

Being in Music, our faculty have been screaming (yes, some of them
have gotten rather loud about it) for something like this for...
well... since i've been here.  I am aware of StoreMedia, which is a
great thing, however, i will be forever showing people how to upload
and stream media through that, if i even try and open that door.

Thanks for any input anyone might have.

-dak

-dak aldrich
-network admin