I run VMware 2.0.5 on my MacBook.  I used Parallels for the first two
versions, then switched to VMware .  I've never used VirtualBox as I've
never seen a reason to leave the VMware product.  Works extremely well, I
feel, and is simple to setup and use.  The only change I'd like to see them
make is an easy GUI for doing customized networking setups on the host,
rather then the script you have to run now.

Outside of that, it's easy for me to take an ESX VM and run it in Fusion, or
go the other way if I need to.  I haven't had any issues running Linux or
Windows variants with it.

-t

--
Troy Murray