Dear Farmers and perspective farmers.

This should be another great workshop. Chris DiFonzo is a great speaker and always provides easy to understand information on the latest of how to manage soybean pests (this time soy aphids and spider mites).

Also if you are looking to use/purchase a different piece of equipment for land prep or harvest you should come and see… the demonstration of farm equipment.

Tomorrow Sept 15 at 3 pm in Williamston, mi (just east of MSU campus about 8 miles). Dinner is free but please call Connie at Ingham county office to reserve a spot for dinner if you come. 517-676-7207 or e-mail [log in to unmask]

Vicki Morrone

303 Natural Resources Bldg

C.S. Mott Group

Dept of CARRS