From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Al Puzzuoli
Sent: Friday, August 14, 2009 8:34 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] Emails from Unified Messaging not Coming Through?

Has anyone else noticed issues with the unified messaging system over
the past few days? For some reason, people in my office are no longer
getting email copies of their voicemail messages. I don't believe
anything has changed on our servers that would account for this, so just
wanted to check.

Thanks,

Al Puzzuoli

Michigan State University

Information Technologist
http://www.rcpd.msu.edu

Resource Center for Persons with Disabilities

120 Bessey Hall East Lansing, MI  48824-1033

517-884-1915