From: Jeffrey Utter [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2009 3:26 PM
To: Al Puzzuoli
Subject: RE: [MSUNAG] Dnscache in Svchost using over 60% of CPU?

You can try the suggestion in the last post in this thread:
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/itprovistanetworking/th
read
/d2a2ad2d-a406-410c-9b7a-e22104fd2e2e

if that works I'll let you pass it along to NAG, but I didn't want to
spam them a solution I hadn't tested.

Good luck,

Jeff Utter