I'll assume you've already done the standard virus scans, etc.  If
not, I'd start there.  It could be one of those DNS poisoning malware
programs that might be doing it?

Is the machine using campus or local DNS servers?

Jon Galbreath
MCSE/Security+
Systems Administrator
International Studies and Programs