Having an issue on a Vista Business box.  Long story short, a case of
very high CPU utilization.  I tracked the culprit down to the DNS client
service (Dnscache), but that's only half the battle.  Now that I know
Dnscache is the offending service, what to do about it?  This machine is
part of my domain.  As far as I know, no other machines on the domain
are exhibiting the same issue.  I tried doing an ipconfig /flushdns, but
that didn't matter.

Anyone have ideas as to what might cause this and what I could do to fix
it?

Thanks,

Al Puzzuoli

Michigan State University

Information Technologist
http://www.rcpd.msu.edu

Resource Center for Persons with Disabilities

120 Bessey Hall East Lansing, MI  48824-1033

517-884-1915