>>> On 7/13/2009 at 9:11 AM, Brian Martinez <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Al, and everyone else,
>
> At the very moment you sent this to NAG another coworker called me up
> reporting the same problem. It turns out that our virus scanner had a
> definition added to it that was rejecting on the word/prefix/domain/etc.
> 'com' - Needless to say I was enraged!! Someone already reported the
> problem to the definition maintainer and I added the rule to the ignore
> list. Another test shows that the messages are now going through that
> were being rejected by that rule.

Ouch.

Just goes to show you should report problems to help.msu.edu - how could Brian fix a problem he didn't know about?

Don't be like certain users we all know, who would rather sit and stew and blame you in bitter silence rather than report a problem and/or ask for help.

--

Kim Geiger
Information Technologist