I have gone through v2.7, 3, and 4 on servers without incident. I suspect a
majority of the issues that were seen were due to people not heeding
Microsoft's recommended exclusions (especially the ones for domain
controller, DNS/WINS/DHCP, and exchange roles) and Eset's recommendation of
excluding database and log files so you don't hit file lock contention.