Al Puzzuoli wrote:
> Hello,
>

> Someone just attempted to reply to an email message I sent, and received
> the below error.  Any idea what may have caused this?  I suppose there
> could have been a virus involved; but I doubt it.

 From my experience, MSU's email system seems to like to false positive
on virii.  I've had several faculty run into it when trying to send
documents, when any other system had no problems with them, and they
showed no evidence of being infected at all.

Apparently MSU's developing a reputation as having a flakey email
system, at least according to some email I was forwarded by another
faculty member this morning, who also is having issues with someone from
off campus trying to contact them.  Those people were rather disgusted,
because apparently they've had issues with this in the past too.

Gary