Hi Heather,

While not as popular as the Flip, the Kodak Zi6 has been reviewed as the
better option-it's the one I would buy in your situation. It's easy to copy
movies over to your computer through USB in the standard Quicktime MOV file
format, it's easy to view with the free Quicktime player. If you want to
edit, most video editing can import these files. Here's a review:
http://www.ottawacitizen.com/sports/redefines+Kodak+moment/1745997/story.html

I haven't tried it out personally, but I've done a lot of video recording
for educational research purposes and wish this easy to use option was
around in my graduate days. MiniDV is a pain, it takes a long time just to
copy it over, convert it, and then edit it.

John

On Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 8:08 AM, Heather Petcovic <[log in to unmask]

--
John Baek, PhD
Assistant Professor (Senior Research)