Colleagues,

I am looking for a nature of science instrument that I can administer to elementary teachers participating in a professional development program. I would like to administer the instrument pre and post to investigate change in teachers knowledge of the nature of science.

Does anybody have a recommendation for a valid and reliable nature of science instrument that would be appropriate for teachers in a PD program?

You can send suggestions to me at [log in to unmask] or  [log in to unmask]

Regards, Julie

Julie Sexton, Ph.D.
Research Associate, Geoscience Education
Math and Science Teaching Institute
University of Northern Colorado