Thanks Missy,

I?m learning as people respond to my post, that it?s the nature of the technology to have to convert the PowerPoint with the projector?s
software prior to putting it on the USB and plugging the USB into the projector and playing it.

So in essence these projectors have to convert the PowerPoint first with the projector?s software on a PC
rather than PC-Less in a sense, which isn?t a terribly big deal ? I was just hoping to find one that was truly plug and play ? I was also
trying to not get less than the latest technology - but I see that is the current technology for that function.

Thanks to all that responded.

SJ