It sounds like a cool device at a great price point. I can sure seeing
myself using it for the home pics, video and music application. For slide
presentations, I've seen too many situations where things don't translate
well, even on a compatible computer -- fonts don't match and things don't
line up, transitions are lost or broken, etc. I think a Netbook with real
PowerPoint would provide a lot more confidence at a reasonably compact size.

Besides, I often make minor changes minutes before a presentation. Nice to
be able to fix a typo on the fly.

Heck, the projectors themselves are so small now that a projector / Netbook
combo is tiny compared to the "portable" monsters we used to lug around.

My 2 cents' worth...

/rich