Last week using the Basecamp software for project management I created two
user accounts, both @msu.edu, which sent both people notification emails,
however only one was received by the user, the other never reached the user.
In fact any subsequent notifications sent to that person aren't received,
but the other party has always received them.

Very odd.

-t

--
Troy Murray