it occured to me that some on the michigan organic list might like to use this opportunity to get on richard reynells organic list . . .

richard sends out a variety of interesting and useful items about organic agriculture . . .

he seeks to distribute as broad a range of materials as possible, rather than distributing materials that represent only one viewpoint about organic agriculture . . .

cheers,

craig

craig k harris

department of sociology

michigan agricultural experiment station

national food safety and toxicology center

institute for food and agriculture standards

food safety policy center

michigan state university