golly days, Rudy...I can only imagine how nerve-wracking and frustrating it is for you and your colleagues to live thru this period of budget challenges.  please know that I'm praying for you...indeed for all of us that KCP can continue!!

re/IFund, in designing our pilot project (as result of our business planning effort), we hope to target students who have been GEAR UP participants.  I'll be in touch with you and your colleagues about this and to talk about feasibility within next few weeks.  take care.  Nanette

On Thu, 18 Jun 2009 09:41:00 -0400, Redmond, Rudy (DELEG) wrote
> FYI- more information later today
>

> Rudy Redmond
> Manager, KCP Initiative
> (517) 373-9700