Wow!
Thanks to everyone for all the responses- I think this sets the record for the longest thread I've ever started on this list. ;)  At any rate, with all these options in mind, I'm off to do some shopping!

Thanks again,

Al

From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of House, Blake
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2009 11:53 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] Fwd: [MSUNAG] Good Place to buy Laptop Batteries?

http://www.completebatterysource.com/

From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Richard Wiggins
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2009 11:44 AM
To: [log in to unmask]

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Richard Wiggins <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, May 28, 2009 at 11:32 AM
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] Good Place to buy Laptop Batteries?
To: Al Puzzuoli <[log in to unmask]>

My guess is the best answer is online, but there is a store in Okemos that specializes in batteries, including odd ones.  I do not know the store's name, but it's in a small strip mall sorta juxtaposed between WalMart and the MSUFCU branch.

Please let us know what you end up with.  I'm sure this is a common question.

Good luck,

/rich