From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Al Puzzuoli
Sent: Friday, May 22, 2009 10:52 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] Where are the Dial-up Networking Logs?

Hi,

I'm trying to troubleshoot  a dial-up networking VPN connection.  I
enabled logging under the properties for the offending connection; but
now, I have no idea where these logs are located.  If it matters, I'm
using Vista.

Thanks,

Al

Al Puzzuoli

Michigan State University

Information Technologist
http://www.rcpd.msu.edu

Resource Center for Persons with Disabilities

120 Bessey Hall East Lansing, MI  48824-1033

517-884-1915