There is a 64-bit version of ESET NOD32 as I downloaded the trial of it yesterday afternoon.  from Eset's website:

System Requirements
Processors supported: Intel or AMD x86/x64
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional, Microsoft Windows XP (32- and 64-bit editions), Microsoft Windows Vista (32- and 64-bit editions), Microsoft Windows Server 2000, Microsoft Windows Server 2003 (32- and 64-bit editions), Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (32- and 64-bit editions)
Memory: 44 MB
Disk Space (download): 28 MB
Disk Space (installation): 35 MB"

Stephen Bogdanski
Network Support
College of Veterinary Medicine
Michigan State University

>>> "Esther V. V. Reed" <[log in to unmask]> 5/15/2009 9:34 AM >>>
What are you using for antivirus protection (AV) on your 64-bit MS
Windows Server 2008 non-Exchange boxes?

ESET and Windows Defender do not have 64-bit versions available.
Symantec and Kaspersky say they do, but I have read that the apps are
really 32-bit so you get a performance hit.  The only one I've found so
far that is supposed to be a native 64-bit app is Outpost.  Have you
used Outpost?  What do you think of it?  Do you know of any other native
64-bit AV products for WinSvr 2008?

 ~ Esther

Esther V. V. Reed
IT Systems Administrator