Any chance you can remotely run a data restoration tool on her computer to recover the deleted email from her local drive?

Stephen Bogdanski
Network Support
College of Veterinary Medicine
Michigan State University

>>> Patrick Bills <[log in to unmask]> 5/15/2009 9:09 AM >>>
MSU NAG email gurus.

I have a user who used a bad POP3 client and appears to have lost her
email.  I don't know what she did exactly but her client has just a
handful of the messages from her MSU inbox, but managed to tell
mail.msu.edu to delete the messages. She didn't use the 'leave mail on
server' option.

Does the MSU mail team offer backup restoration service for users?  If
so has anyone used it and can tell I didn't see anything in the
techbase about it.  Unfortunately she's overseas so she's using email
(!) to communicate.

thanks for your help!

Pat

Patrick Bills