Michigan State University Libraries, Computing & Technology Training
Program

(LCTTP) offers a variety of non-credit computing courses and workshops.

Courses cover a wide range of topics on computing for the purpose of job

training, career development, and/or personal improvement.

LCTTP is beginning to make a few changes in our program...

In this semester's schedule you will start to notice a few of these
changes.

For instance...

- we are phasing out the tracks to our Certificate Program, but will be
introducing

  additional training opportunities in the future.

- we are limiting our offerings in order to prepare for the upcoming
EBSP training.

- we are working with New Horizons of East Lansing to continue to
provide Office 2003

  classes to you. You can find these classes at their website
http://www.nhgreatlakes.com.

  You will also find a few other offerings throughout our schedule that
we are offering

  at new Horizons.

With this mailing we are pleased to announce our classes for Summer
2009.

To see a complete list of the classes that we will be offering, please
visit

our website at http://lcttp.msu.edu. Once you get to the HOME PAGE,
click on

CLASS INFORMATION and then COURSE SCHEDULE. The catalog will open up in

Adobe Acrobat. Please note that this is the most updated version of our

catalog. In order to stay current with additions, etc. please refer to
our

website noted above.

If you have any questions, please contact [log in to unmask]

We look forward to serving your educational needs.