From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Steve Asman
Sent: Monday, May 04, 2009 1:51 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] VB6 Documentation

Does anybody have a Visual Basic 6  reference manual or other documentation that I could have/borrow/buy?

I’m playing around with a vb6 work alike programming language that looks very interesting, but I’ve never programmed in vb6.  So far all of the vb6 sample code that I’ve found online has worked with it, but I’d like to dig a little deeper.

If anyone in curious, you can download the language from here:

http://www.jabaco.org/

It’s intriguing because it compiles to Java byte code that I have run successfully under Windows and Linux.