   Perhaps I am just dumb, but I can't seem to reasonably look at and
order HP printers using cstore.msu.edu.

   This used to be easy--I could go to the HP section and browse for
printers, select one and order it.

   For the life of me, I don't see that.  What I've been doing is to
go to search, and type in "laserjet".  I then get a maximum of 30
entries.  But since I don't know what HP printers there are, I hit
the maximum of 30 before seeing all the printers, I'll bet.

   The limit of 30 items on a search seems idiotic to me.  *Why*
can't I get 250?  If I ask for vague terms I expect a lot of data.

   More to the point though, am I missing a way to look at
printer easily?

Thanks,  STeve Andre'