We hope to see you there!
Food System Economic Partnership (FSEP)
phone: (734) 222-6859
fax: (734) 222-3990
Michigan Organic Events!
1. Food System Economic Partnership Conference
Register now for the upcoming Food System Economic Partnership Conference. Early registration with payment: $40 on-line or by Mail. Online registration is available at www.fespconference.org.
Participants will gain an understanding of the local food system and explore opportunities for growth in production, processing, distribution, sales and consumption of local foods.
Conference Date & Location:
Thursday, June 18th, 2009
LISD Tech Center
Lenawee County Vocational Technical Center
1372 North Main St. (M-52)
Adrian, Mi 49221
Cost includes materials, attendance at sessions, and lunch. There are no refunds. Those who make reservations by phone, but do not attend will be responsible for payment.
· Early registration with payment: $40 (ID required at door, call if special payment arrangements are required).
· No walk-in registration will be accepted.
· For questions, contact Melissa Draganic at (734) 240-3180 or email at [log in to unmask].
· Interested in Exhibiting? Please call Jennifer Fike at (734) 222-6859.
2. Lowell Area Farmers’ Market
The Lowell Area Farmers’ Market will begin Thursday, May 11. Every Thursday, beginning May 14-Oct 8, 2009 from 3pm-7pm at the Lowell Fairgrounds.
Two special Farm Market Dates!
Sunday July 12, 11am-5pm. $15/$30 a space, call Liz for more information at 616-897-9161
Saturday October 10, 10am-2pm, call Ron Wenger for more information at 616-897-9161
Check our website for application at www.discoverlowell.org or call Ron Wenger at 616-897-6050
If you would like to access a searchable archive of the all the previous Mich-Organic listserv postings copy this URL and paste in your browser address field http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html