Calling All Organic Farmers!
The ROTHBURY Festival Wants You!
July 2-5 2009

The ROTHBURY Music Festival (www.rothburyfestival.com) is once again
featuring an organic farmers market this year, coordinated by Sweetwater
Local Foods Market of Muskegon. We are hoping to add many more vendors
to the market, and with a much improved location and bigger emphasis on
organic values than ever, this is shaping up to be a great year for
organic producers.
We know farmers are busy people, but you need a break too. You can
attend as many days of the festival as is possible for you. Admittance
to the festival is free for organic market vendors and their helpers.
Camping is free. Crowds this year are estimated at between
35,000-50,000. If you raise produce, meat, cheese, or organic value
added products, and would like a chance to attend one of the best music
festivals in the country while selling your products - contact us today!

Diana Jancek
Market Manager
Sweetwater Local Foods Market
(231)893-0323
www.sweetwaterlocalfoodsmarket.org

If you would like to access previous postings to the Mich-Organic listserv you can copy and paste the following URL into your browser address bar
 http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html