hi Scott,

Two resources you might find helpful for locating faculty members
teaching Earth System Science courses:

1. A list of urls for a few ESS courses:
http://serc.carleton.edu/introgeo/earthsystem/nutshell/courses.html

2. Our course syllabi/goals database, which you can search by topic:
http://serc.carleton.edu/teachearth/search.html?q1=sercvocabs__74%3A4

When I typed "earth systems" into the textbox to search, I got 317
hits; I suspect that not all of these are what you're looking for, but
at least the first couple of dozen are. (That's as far as I browsed.)

cheers,
Carol