How about Cass Technical High School......Silverenia

From: Retention & Graduation Issues Concerning Minorities in Higher Education [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Redmond, Rudy (DELEG)
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2009 1:50 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: exemplary high schools in Michigan

KCP has been asked to help identify "exemplary" high schools in Michigan, with a focus on those with high minority/low income demographics which have a higher than usual college-  going rate.  We have searched the Dept of Ed's website, and only find an "exemplary" elementary school program, which was recently defunded.  We would appreciate your help in identifying exemplary high schools, if they exist.  Please respond to us with your suggestions.  Thanks

Rudy Redmond

Manager, KCP Initiative

(517) 373-9700