Renaissance High School (Detroit, MI)

My alma mater.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rudy Redmond (DELEG)" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2009 1:49:31 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: exemplary high schools in Michigan

KCP has been asked to help identify "exemplary" high schools in Michigan , with a focus on those with high minority/low income demographics which have a higher than usual college-   going rate.  We have searched the Dept of Ed's website, and only find an "exemplary" elementary school program, which was recently defunded.  We would appreciate your help in identifying exemplary high schools, if they exist.  Please respond to us with your suggestions.  Thanks

Rudy Redmond

Manager, KCP Initiative

(517) 373-9700

--