From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Michael Surato
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2009 9:50 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] Novell Client

Are you familiar with the password requirements of the Windows environment?
Believe that the complexity message will show up if the password is too
short as well as not being complex.

|            Michael Surato                 |
|      College of Arts and Letters          |
|      Michigan State University            |
|            320 Linton Hall                |
|        East Lansing, MI 48824             |
| Voice: (517) 353-0778 Fax: (517) 355-0159 |