Thank you John for your call for civility.  My suggestion would be to
allow both of these individuals a second chance.  Perhaps after seeing a
number of responses they will recognize that we as a community will not
accept the lack of respect they showed in their recent exchange and will
choose to join us in further civil discourse.

Larry

--
Larry Dyer, Ph.D.
Michigan State University Extension

If you would like to access previous postings to the Mich-Organic listserv you can copy and paste the following URL into your browser address bar
 http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html