FYI

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Crabill [mailto:
Sent:
Thursday, April 16, 2009 8:06 AM
To:
Amy Smitter; Ann Lampkin; Cheryl Lay; Chris S. Anderson; Dwight Tavada; Henry L. Robinson; Hsiao-Ping Moore; John Matlock; Lee June; Les Thornton; Mamie T. Thorns; Mark Jackson; Martha Warfield; Oliver Wilson; Pamela Zarkowski; Redmond, Rudy (DELEG); Scott Amos; Shirley Brozzo; Stephanie Sabatine; Tendaji W. Ganges; Todd Stanislav; Ulana Klymyshyn
Subject: Keynote Speaker Document

Dear Equity Delegates,

Now that the 2009 Equity Conference has come and gone, I want to take a moment and thank you for all you time and support in promoting this year's conference.

Many folks were interested in a copy of Dr. Eileen Wilson-Oyelaran's keynote address.  I have received a final copy of the speech and have attached it to this e-mail.  I will also make the document accessible through the weibste.

In regard to the the video footage of the conference, I will be sending you compressed copies of all sessions video taped and will also make them available through the website.  Since there is considerable editing to be done, I don't expect this to be ready until some time in May.

Once again, thank you for your time and support.  I cannot express what an honor it was to be the host of this year's event.

Scott

--
Scott L. Crabill, Ph.D.
Oakland University