From: STeve Andre' [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2009 10:43 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] UNIX webserver questions

If you can't access lost+found when you're root, things are definitely
messed up, or the partition was NFS mounted or something and it was broken.

Probably you should rebuild this machine, such that /jail is bigger.
This is one of the reasons I don't like jails: its always the wrong size,
and you have to deal with it. ;-)

Getting a small ups for the system wouldn't be bad idea either, if this is
an important machine.  Glad to help!

--STeve

database 3944 (20090317) __________

http://www.eset.com