The subject pretty much says it all.  Last week, I removed a user from a
distribution group; However as of today, most of my clients are still
showing that person as being part of the list.  If I manually redownload
the offline address book on each client, the change shows up.  Is there
a GPO or something that controls the frequency of address book updates?

TIA,

  Al Puzzuoli

Michigan State University

Information Technologist
http://www.rcpd.msu.edu

Resource Center for Persons with Disabilities

120 Bessey Hall East Lansing, MI  48824-1033

517-884-1915