From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lindsay, Joan
Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2009 2:22 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] exchange calendar

We noticed this problem with recurring appointments that were created
prior to the 2007 changes to daylight savings time.

We resolved the issue by deleting the recurring appointment and
re-creating it.  When you delete it, you have to select delete the
entire series rather than delete one occurrence.  After re-creating the
recurring appointment, you should notice that the time is correct this
week and the time will still be correct after the time change on March
8th.

I know it is more of a work-around than a fix, but it is the only thing
that worked for us.

Hope this helps.

Joan
Joan Lindsay