From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Oscar Castaneda
Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2009 11:35 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] exchange calendar

MSUNAGers,
I run Exchange 2003. I just noticed (not sure when it changed) that a
couple of periodical events in the calendar (say, staff meeting every
Monday at 10AM) where changed one hour, from 10AM to 11AM.

At this point I am not really sure if it was a user input mistake or a
Exchange issue. Given the fact that Day Saving Time is about to kick in,

I am a little puzzled about this problem. Did anybody had this kind of
problem?

--
Oscar Castaneda
Michigan State University